Sign in with your NHL account:
  • Submit
  • Or
  • Sign in with Google
The Official Web Site of the Pittsburgh Penguins
Pens e-News Service Twitter Icon Facebook Icon SMS Icon Pens Mobile App Icon PensTV Icon YouTube Icon Pinterest Icon Pens e-News Service
Pittsburgh Penguins Message Board

CONSOL Energy Center CONSOL ENERGY PNC Wealth Management UPMC FedEx Ground Verizon Dick's Sporting Goods 84 Lumber American Eagle Outfitters Highmark
Pens e-News Service Twitter Icon Facebook Icon SMS Icon Pens Mobile App Icon PensTV Icon YouTube Icon Pinterest Icon Pens e-News Service
Pittsburgh Penguins Message Board

Photo

Not For Faint of Heart: Darryl Boyce Injury

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Pittsburgh-87

Pittsburgh-87

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:08 PM

WARNING: Do not look if you have a weak stomach.

Posted Image

Leafs centre Darryl Boyce suffered a gruesome facial injury, mainly to his nose, when he hit the photographer's hole in the glass in last night's game and didn't practice. Boyce is on Twitter and offered a look at the damage, but it's really not for the faint of heart. (Don't say I didn't warn you.) [Coach Ron] Wilson said at practice that Boyce probably wouldn't play in Buffalo, although he indicated to me on Twitter he hopes to be back in the lineup. "He's got some severe facial cuts," Wilson said. "But we're expecting him possibly to play on Monday [against Atlanta]."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/L...ous-and-disgust?urn=nhl-317095

#2 Tephan

Tephan

Quasi-Tephan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,189 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:10 PM

You should probably put some sort of a disclaimer/warning at the top of your post. That's gnarly.
Posted Image

"If we could (find center Sidney Crosby) a winger, that would be fantastic," Shero said. "It would make my life a lot easier, (but) Sid does pretty well whoever he plays with. I'd love to get a winger for Sidney, but those guys don't fall off trees."

#3 Pittsburgh-87

Pittsburgh-87

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:14 PM

You should probably put some sort of a disclaimer/warning at the top of your post. That's gnarly.

I said it was nasty underneath the title, but will do for the hell of it.

#4 Tephan

Tephan

Quasi-Tephan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,189 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:16 PM

I said it was nasty underneath the title, but will do for the hell of it.

Good on ya. You might even throw in a bunch of white space so people have to scroll down a bit to see the bloody bits.

I cut up cats (literally, I'm not making up a new phrase) twice a week and that's the nastiest thing I've seen in months.
Posted Image

"If we could (find center Sidney Crosby) a winger, that would be fantastic," Shero said. "It would make my life a lot easier, (but) Sid does pretty well whoever he plays with. I'd love to get a winger for Sidney, but those guys don't fall off trees."

#5 Pittsburgh-87

Pittsburgh-87

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:19 PM

Good on ya. You might even throw in a bunch of white space so people have to scroll down a bit to see the bloody bits.

You don't think the two warnings are sufficient enough? :D ;)

#6 Barrasso

Barrasso

sweet swedish fish

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,880 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 04:16 AM

Awesome! Posted Image

Swedish_fish.png

"If you're not cheating, you ain't trying" - Larry Murphy 

Barrasso on twitter

CONSOL Energy Center CONSOL ENERGY PNC Wealth Management UPMC FedEx Ground Verizon Dick's Sporting Goods 84 Lumber American Eagle Outfitters Highmark