Sign in with your NHL account:
  • Submit
  • Or
  • Sign in with Google
The Official Web Site of the Pittsburgh Penguins
Pens e-News Service Twitter Icon Facebook Icon SMS Icon Pens Mobile App Icon PensTV Icon YouTube Icon Pinterest Icon Pens e-News Service
Pittsburgh Penguins Message Board

CONSOL Energy Center CONSOL ENERGY PNC Wealth Management UPMC FedEx Ground Verizon Dick's Sporting Goods 84 Lumber American Eagle Outfitters Highmark
Pens e-News Service Twitter Icon Facebook Icon SMS Icon Pens Mobile App Icon PensTV Icon YouTube Icon Pinterest Icon Pens e-News Service
Pittsburgh Penguins Message Board

Photo

Dom Hasek eyeing NHL Return

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 LivewirePA

LivewirePA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:07 PM

Dominik Hasek — the six-time Vezina winner and only goalie in league history to win multiple Hart Trophies — is in North America with the hopes of staging an NHL comeback, according to CBC’s Elliotte Friedman.

Zdenek Matejovsky of Czech station TV Nova showed me an article from newspaper “Daily Sports” indicating Dominik Hasek is in N. America and wants a return to the NHL.

Hasek: “For sure, I know what I want…even my agent, he knows…but I’m not going to make any comments.”

http://prohockeytalk...ng-nhl-comeback

What teams do you think would be interested in him? Obviously he can't be expecting a starting role

#2 rocky3083

rocky3083

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:02 PM

I would give a contract to Peter Ing before Hasek. More upside.

#3 soulcrusher

soulcrusher

The Board Music Snob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,151 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:10 AM

Never thought he was all that good. Maybe it was because I remember the Penguins regularly having their way with him because they had guys who could and did raise the puck against him.

Dogs of the Soul Crusher pulling closer like the blue steel jaws of hell.

I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.

I hate every ape I see from chimpan-a to chimpan-zee.

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away. They’re privileges. That’s all we’ve ever had in this country, is a bill of temporary privileges.

CONSOL Energy Center CONSOL ENERGY PNC Wealth Management UPMC FedEx Ground Verizon Dick's Sporting Goods 84 Lumber American Eagle Outfitters Highmark