SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
The Official Web Site of the Pittsburgh Penguins
Pens e-News Service Twitter Icon Facebook Icon SMS Icon Pens Mobile App Icon PensTV Icon YouTube Icon Pinterest Icon Pens e-News Service
Pittsburgh Penguins Message Board

Photo

Simon Gagne

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kyl

kyl

TDL is a cousin kisser!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,125 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:11 PM

One of my favourites. I wish he could stay healthy and would sign with an NHL team (not the Canucks) already.

Anyone know why he hasn't signed anywhere? Concussion issues? No one wants him? He wants too much money?

I have done no research on this topic so I think this thread fits in well with at least 75% of the threads here.

gagne.jpg

Grunt stole me.

marmaduke is that cat that hangs out with Odie and that powerbottom broh. they eat up all the lazona
-------------------
Trash Talk would be a good name for if Lindsey Lohan ever gets a talk show like The View.
-------------------
Old Billy Bean will go for gold even if hope is just a flicker bro.

#2 OldHat

OldHat

Wears Taint Guard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:18 PM

There was talk early about him possibly re-signing with the flyers.  I remember that he wanted to continue to play.  I guess no one wanted him.

I agree. I am not racist. I hate everyone equally. Expect girls with nice butts.

#3 soulcrusher

soulcrusher

The Board Music Snob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,994 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

Anyone know why he hasn't signed anywhere? Concussion issues? No one wants him? He wants too much money?

Yes.

Dogs of the Soul Crusher pulling closer like the blue steel jaws of hell.

I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.

I hate every ape I see from chimpan-a to chimpan-zee.

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away. They’re privileges. That’s all we’ve ever had in this country, is a bill of temporary privileges.

#4 Flyers4Life74

Flyers4Life74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:47 PM

As a Flyer fan I'll say that Homer did him dirty. Gagne came out and said he didnt care about the money, he made his money early in his career. He even said he would take a major paycut to stay in Philly. He, along with his family loved the city of Philly. They then invited Dan Cleary from Detroit for a tryout which was basically a slap in the face to Gagne. But at this point, I know about as much as you guys too. Im a die hard Philyl fan and he was one of my all time favs.

#5 kyl

kyl

TDL is a cousin kisser!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,125 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

Such a bummer he's not playing right now, bro-ierre1974. 

Grunt stole me.

marmaduke is that cat that hangs out with Odie and that powerbottom broh. they eat up all the lazona
-------------------
Trash Talk would be a good name for if Lindsey Lohan ever gets a talk show like The View.
-------------------
Old Billy Bean will go for gold even if hope is just a flicker bro.

#6 Vic_Romano

Vic_Romano

What a nice fellow.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,364 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:32 PM

Im a die hard Philyl fan

My condolences.

CS7m2cb.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Founding Partners CONSOL Energy Center CONSOL ENERGY PNC Wealth Management UPMC FedEx Ground Verizon Dick's Sporting Goods 84 Lumber American Eagle Outfitters Highmark