The Official Web Site of the Pittsburgh Penguins
Pittsburgh Penguins Message Board

CONSOL Energy Center CONSOL ENERGY PNC Wealth Management UPMC FedEx Ground Verizon Dick's Sporting Goods 84 Lumber American Eagle Outfitters Highmark
" "
The Official Web Site of the Pittsburgh Penguins
Pittsburgh Penguins Message Board

Photo

Who's going to the Trump rally tomorrow?

:3

• Please log in to reply
908 replies to this topic

#901 JRS91

JRS91

Why People Hate the Pens

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,139 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:16 PM

Ya'll are losing me with the Bernie Sanders/ANTIFA connection. It's not at all comparable to Trump's approval of white nationalism, his mental illness, and his incomeptence. Only people who watch infowars and youtube dipsh*ts for their news and political commentary are drawing this false equivalency. 

There's a reason why Bernie's colleagues and even f*ckin Sean Hannity stuck up for him after that maniac shot Steve Scalise and Trump is being demonized. Most Bernie supporters are rational adults who just wanted a bold progressive in the white house and not because they hate capitalism, cops, and white males. 

ANTIFA is a problem and communists are stupid but Donald Trump is a bigger and more immediate threat. He's gotta go. 

When has Trump approved of white nationalists? 

He's disavowed them twice now from what I remember. They can peacefully protest. It wasn't until ANTIFA showed up to when the violence started. Trump and Bernie are similar in that they're both outsiders who have a lot of radical ideologies on their side.

ANTIFA supported Bernie heavily and hated Hillary because they felt like the DNC cheated him (Which they did). Let's not forget about the retarded hashtag that's been tweeted for about a year now. #PunchaNazi. Then people wonder why violence ensues. When you have these people running around in hoods and masks pepper spraying, punching and trying to hurt people because of their beliefs (As polarizing as they may be) along with the state telling the police to stand down, this is what you get. I have yet to see any Democrat say what ANTIFA is doing is wrong. 

#902 dlots_64

dlots_64

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:45 AM

Well according to this poll https://qz.com/10573...ll-of-americans

It looks like a lot of americans can actually see through the media's BS... Much to the dismay of the writer of that article.

Don't disagree with the media though or you are Nazi racist White supremisists grandma raper... So you better sympathize with a terrorist group!

I don't like Trump but the one thing I do like about him is that he doesn't give into the media's ********. I wish more politicians were honest and willing to stand up for what they believe and refuse the group think crap.

If he teaches other politicians to do this I will be glad for his presidency.

#903 JRS91

JRS91

Why People Hate the Pens

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,139 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 09:08 AM

Come on, bro, don't you know?

The biggest threat to us aren't extremist Muslims driving vehicles through crowded streets, angry millennials punching and stabbing anyone who looks like a Nazi or mentally ill individuals. It's these damn white males with their tiki torches. Let's just end hate, bro. It's easy.

TQWC7DP.png

#904 DOZ

DOZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,064 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 10:08 AM

Ya'll are losing me with the Bernie Sanders/ANTIFA connection. It's not at all comparable to Trump's approval of white nationalism, his mental illness, and his incomeptence. Only people who watch infowars and youtube dipsh*ts for their news and political commentary are drawing this false equivalency. 

There's a reason why Bernie's colleagues and even f*ckin Sean Hannity stuck up for him after that maniac shot Steve Scalise and Trump is being demonized. Most Bernie supporters are rational adults who just wanted a bold progressive in the white house and not because they hate capitalism, cops, and white males. 

ANTIFA is a problem and communists are stupid but Donald Trump is a bigger and more immediate threat. He's gotta go. 

ANTIFA members are Bernie supporters, they're committing violence throughout the country, he's saying nothing about it. People keep freaking out because Trump said that there were two sides to the violence in Charlottesville. Well, there were two sides. One side was a bunch of idiots who like Trump. The other side was a bunch of idiots who like Bernie. Bernie refused to call his side out.

I don't watch Infowars or youtube for my news, but sometimes I feel like I should, given that it's probably better than the crap we get from the mainstream media. It was beyond obvious right from the night he got elected that the media was going to do everything in their power to make sure that his presidency was a disaster. They're doing more damage than he is. I didn't vote for Trump in the primary or the general election. I really don't like him, but things aren't as bad as they're being made to seem. People just need to calm down.

#905 JRS91

JRS91

Why People Hate the Pens

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,139 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:06 PM

#906 lorgin-2003

lorgin-2003

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:48 PM

Well according to this poll https://qz.com/10573...ll-of-americans

It looks like a lot of americans can actually see through the media's BS... Much to the dismay of the writer of that article.

Don't disagree with the media though or you are Nazi racist White supremisists grandma raper... So you better sympathize with a terrorist group!

I don't like Trump but the one thing I do like about him is that he doesn't give into the media's ********. I wish more politicians were honest and willing to stand up for what they believe and refuse the group think crap.

If he teaches other politicians to do this I will be glad for his presidency.

If you actually take a look at that poll, the wording itself is done in a rather manipulative manner as well.  If it were to be done in an unbiased, neutral way, the groups would have been "Protesters" "Counter Protesters" and "both".  Instead, it was "Far right" "Counter Protesters" and "Both".  Which would cause a small but still significant shift in the numbers, as people would be more inclined to chose "Far right" over "Protesters".  If you read any news story, specifically ignoring the content, but looking for manipulative wording, every single article in every single paper oozes them.  And it's not something exclusive to one side or the other.  Neither side is doing journalism.  Both sides are merely trying to our-propaganda each other.  And the American people are the ones who end up stuck in the middle and screwed over as a result.  

Any time I see people saying "Oh Liberals this...." or "Oh, Conservatives that..."  I look at it from a strategic point of view, and what I see is classic divide and conquer.  While the masses are being used as chess pieces, flinging catch phrases at each other from their propaganda of choice, the real **** goes unnoticed.  Like a magician.  The big more disguises the little move.  You know what I don't see during any of this?  Accounting.  The richest country on the planet is on the verge of bankruptcy, yet no one's following any money trails.  Why not?  Because people are being kept busy fighting over lumps of carved stone and street signs.  If you want to see who's really pulling the strings of the puppets on both sides of the aisle, you follow the money.  Always follow the money.  That's ALWAYS what EVERYTHING is about.

Posted Image

#907 dlots_64

dlots_64

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:13 PM

I am sick of both parties and their agendas, neither of which care about the people of this country... but the mainstream media is the most sickening thing IMO. They have been completely exposed to anyone who isn't blind.

We need less government, our country is way too big to be governed by a large central government. The people involved are 2nd and 3rd generation money and completely out of touch with the pulse of the real world. They are all caught up in social media and identity politics none of which mean a **** to real people with actual problems.

#908 JRS91

JRS91

Why People Hate the Pens

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,139 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 05:10 PM

I think the biggest thing I have against liberals is they have the media on their side.

You can say what you want about Trump, but most republicans including Fox hate him. They criticized Trump early up until they realized it was either Trump or Hillary Clinton for the presidency. I'm sure any Republican would choose nuclear holocaust over voting for a Clinton.

The alt-right or Trump's core supporters have very little media backing. They have Breitbart, but most of their media are very small outlets. There's also a split between the alt-right. There are the people who have actual Nazi beliefs, the 4chan users and then there's the more mainstream alt-right. People like Paul Joseph Watson, Gavin McInnes, Laura Southern, Milo Yiannopoulos, Blair White who try to distance themselves from the other half. 

The left have most of the major news outlets and the majority of the public's opinion on their side. Almost every celebrity, comedian, TV personality, they're all liberal-minded people. I know it's hard to believe, but most people not only in America, but around the world have very liberal views. At least in the West or in the developed 1st world nations. Trump and the alt-right are a very small minority in terms of a geopolitical platform. Trump has some good ideas, despite what people think. The economy is actually doing better than I thought it would and yet all people are focusing on are the negatives. It's honestly sad. Under Obama, thousands of innocent people were killed with drone strikes and the media hails him as a hero. Trump says a few bad things or doesn't say what they want and he's the worst person on the planet. 

I don't have a dog in this fight, but seeing what the democrats are doing and approving of is just pretty sad. I hold no values of the confederate states, but seeing history get torn down by some white nerd with blue hair, stomping on it with his size 11 shoe while he lets out a girly shrill is just honestly one of the saddest things I've seen in the last couple years. I know it may sound ridiculous to some people, but what's next? The founding fathers were slave owners, should we blow up Mount Rushmore? You should always learn from history so you never repeat it, not destroy it to get rid of the evidence. We're putting Western civilization on the altar as a sacrifice to white guilt because we're afraid some frizzy-haired black transsexual will wag his finger at us. 

#909 IBlameShibboeth

IBlameShibboeth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted Today, 12:12 AM

Fox hates him? You've missed the softballs Fox and Friends have been lobbing his way.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users