SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
The Official Web Site of the Pittsburgh Penguins
Pens e-News Service Twitter Icon Facebook Icon SMS Icon Pens Mobile App Icon PensTV Icon YouTube Icon Pinterest Icon Pens e-News Service
Pittsburgh Penguins Message Board

Photo

How to Student Rush?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Kittyblender

Kittyblender

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:37 AM

Hi everyone,
I've heard many different things about student rush and I am not sure what's true and what's not. So I have a few questions. First and foremost it was brought to my attention that there is a link to ticketmaster for student rush tickets the day before for $25 a piece. I always thought you had to stand in line outside the stadium for like 4 hours or so. If anybody could clear this up that would be great. Also, if you are able to order the tickets online how hard would it be to get a group of people to sit around the same area? I'm guessing you can only order two or so? If you have to stand outside; how early should you get there? is there a chance to get split up from your friends? Can you wait outside all day and morning and not get into a game at night?

If anybody could shed some light on this, that would be great and greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Founding Partners CONSOL Energy Center CONSOL ENERGY PNC Wealth Management UPMC FedEx Ground Verizon Dick's Sporting Goods 84 Lumber American Eagle Outfitters Highmark